FREE standard UK shipping on all orders

The Clowns Are Going To Get Me Coaster/Coaster Set

Phoenix Giftware

Regular price £3.99

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Coulrophobia - the fear of clowns - is a real thing. 12% of the population genuinely suffers from it. This coaster is designed for the other 88% (unless you know one of the 12% who you don't like!). Coasters are available individually, in a set of 4 or as a Mug and Coaster Set. Wipe clean only.