FREE standard UK shipping on all orders

The Clowns Are Going To Get Me Mug

Phoenix Giftware

Regular price £9.99

Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Coulrophobia - the fear of clowns - is a real thing. 12% of the population genuinely suffers from it. This mug is for the other 88% (unless you know one of the 12% who you don't like!). Supplied in clear acetate gift box. Dishwasher and microwave safe.